sustaining transformative love

home of artistic responses, interventions, creations and celebrations: this is the place where we reimagine community. this is the way that we make a loving world.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Intentions bring Light

Thank you Mona for hosting a beautiful and uplifting conversation tonight at Ideas Coffee House. The coffee flowed the poetry flowed. The loving transformative intentions flowed~~~~~

As we observe Domesitc Violence Awareness Month use this space to list and improvise what you intend to do to bring light and voice and creative resolutions to this community problem.

Here are some examples~~~

1. I intend to ask brothas to stand up and speak out about Domestic Violence. -M. Daye
2. I intend to talk to brothas about how they victimize women. -C. Kenney
3. I intend to create poems and engage in dance, and loving conversation about why women are beautiful and wonderful and absolutely brilliant stars. - E. Golden

Respond and Intend
Everyday.

love and light and fruitfully passionate resistance.
e!

2 Comments:

Blogger lex said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:46 PM  
Blogger lex said...

I intend to create healing for people who have enacted violence against (other) women that fundamentally rejects the police state.

I intend to relate to institutions that I have historically found oppressive in a way that empowers me.

I declare that I am infinitely powerful in conversation with the universe. I declare that my love cannot be contained and is not limited by funding, buildings or law. My love is a boundless and beautiful place to live.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home